Google Day Planner / Calendar
This is a Calendar / Day Planner widget with support for Google Calendar.
The calendar allows you to see up to 12 months at a glance. In its most compact form, the Widget simply displays your to-do tasks and todays' events. Click on the 'Calendar' button to open the calendar. You can then add an event by double-clicking on a day. More options are available when right-clicking the Widget.
To synchronize your calendars with Google Calendar, click on the "Tools" button on the top left corner of any window, then select "Synchronize" and follow the instructions.
French, Spanish, German, Danish, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Portuguese (Brazil), Albanian, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak and English languages are currently available.
- Synchronize your calendars with Google Calendar
- Add an event by double-clicking on a day
- Import ICS files
- Manage color-coded event categories
- Create recurring events
- Create recurring event exceptions by right-clicking an event and selecting "Edit this instance only".
- Create and manage "to-do" tasks
- Sort them by name, due date or priority
- Click on the checkbox once the task is done
- Assign a colour coded category to each task
- Handle multiple calendars
- Compact mode for screen resolution under 800x600
- Creation / Management of alarms
- Full support for time zones
Note: Yahoo! Widgets
is required to use this widget.
Version: 2.71.126 - Last update: 09-21-2008 - View last changes